New Features and Functionality Bring Productivity and Cost-Effectiveness in Collections to New Heights
Mays Landing, New Jersey – Global Connect, the leading provider of cloud-based hosted dialing and communication services, announces the launch of GC1 Peak Dialer, a hosted cloud-based dialer platform designed to help collections clients reach contacts quickly, easily, and cost effectively. New advances in Global Connect’s hosted dialer functionality help clients increase agent productivity, while keeping operating costs low.“In today’s economic climate, clients are actively looking for tools and systems that help them accomplish more with less,” said Darrin Bird, Chief Operating Officer of Global Connect. “Since there are no upfront fees, hardware or software expenses, the GC1 Peak Dialer’s hosted cloud-based system offers a solution that is as economical as it is effective.”
GC1 Peak Dialer utilizes cloud-based technology to offer the following new dialing features:
- Direct Agent Login – Agents can be logged in directly to the dialer for campaigns such as Direct Connect Predictive Dialer campaigns, or can utilize web portal log in for RPC Predictive Campaigns.
- Unique Login – The system provides a secure and unique login for each agent into the GC1 Peak Dialer
- Call Monitoring Module – With GC1 Peak Dialer, enhanced session recording allows supervisors to listen to agents, coach them through calls, and “barge” into calls when necessary.
- Easy Customization – The system offers custom and default settings for pacing algorithms, call hold queues, disposition codes, agent prioritization and call routing, and the customization of the debtor data that appears on the Agent Screen Pop screen.
In addition to these new features offered by its cloud-based predictive dialer, GC1 Peak Dialer also offers all of the existing features of Global Connect’s voice messaging system, along with Global Connect’s compliance, reporting, analytics, and security modules. These legacy features include, but are not limited to:
- Campaign reporting and monitor dashboard
- Real-time reporting by time zone, by call, by agent and by talk-off
- Call recordings
- Regional caller ID
- Customized call list sort interface
- Best Time of Day scheduling and reporting
- Demographic Analyzer
- Software integration
- SMS-Email capabilities
- Enhanced FTP features
- Compliance module, including cell phone scrub, 24/48/72 hour scrub, call curfews by state, and area and zip code scrubs
The robust features offered by GC1 Peak Dialer allow collections clients to maximize their agents’ time and productivity, without requiring any capital investment, such as the purchase of a premise-based dialer. “Now, more than ever, our clients need to optimize their agents’ time without increasing expenses, and GC1 Peak Dialer provides the functionality to do just that,” explained Bird.
About Global Connect
Global Connect, the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based hosted dialing and communication services, is a privately held company that has corporate offices in Mays Landing, New Jersey. The company supports thousands of clients utilizing seven regional sales and service offices throughout the United States and Canada. Global Connect has Data Centers in Pennsylvania, New York and Canada. For more information on Global Connect, please call 1-888-421-4151 or visit www.gc1.com in the United States or www.gc1.ca in Canada.